Well, I'm back from Boston.
The two weeks I spent with the new granddaughter flew by!!
So now I'm digging in on the Cottage Project.
Here's what we started with.
It wasn't horrible, but there was a whole lot of room for improvement.
We're doing this whole house on a small budget.
I like that challenge.
So, while we had rolling blackouts yesterday, this is what I accomplished.
It all started with a trip to Lowe's.
I replaced some damaged sheetrock.
I also didn't see any insect damage. That alone made my day.
Backerboard went up next.
This is a wonderful, large, old cast iron tub.
We love it!
After an hour and a half, this is what it looked like.
I didn't have my tile saw with me, so I'll be cutting and filling in next time I work on the bath.
This light fixture
was replaced with this.
Next bath project, once I've finished the tub surround, is the floor.
This is so much fun!