26 April, 2011

The Wonderfullness of Paint

Wonderfullness.
I'm not sure it's an actual word, I think my spell check isn't working.
Anyway, that's how I feel about paint!
Some quick shots of what went on at Taylor's cottage today.


Unfortunately, the whole interior of the house was painted this dreadful flesh color.
Walls, ceiling and woodwork...everything.
This is the last door in the house to be painted.
It leads to the laundry room.


It's a decent size and will also have to function as a pantry and storage area.
The floor is in rough shape, so we decided not to tile.
Paint to the rescue.
It dried darker, thank goodness!




Now all we need is wall color and some shelving and some fabric and some baseboard.
All for another day.


I also finished painting all the baseboards that hadn't gotten done.
And I brought the bed from our house to Taylor's.
That bedroom set is a CL find and I'll post about it soon.
What can I say, it was 95 degrees outside so I decided to turn the air on and work inside today!

ann marie

3 comments:

  1. I like the color of the floor. It's fun.

    And what's that little bench sitting inside the bed frame? I really like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bed - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like to idea of painting the floor. Quick fix and I'm sure you are going to add some more special touches to that room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!