25 June, 2010

Country Living Pillows



I was pleasantly surprised to see the Orange Geometric Pillows on the cover of Country Living!  I have pillows in the same fabric in my Etsy Shop, LaFortune Linens.  It's been a favorite fabric of daughter #1 for a few years.  I even made her grocery bags out of this fabric-reversible-brown wool tweed with orange specks on the other side. The tweed side is more masculine, and her husband liked that.  I've always known my girls have great taste!
ann marie

3 comments:

  1. modern take on country.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from better after. I love what you've done with your house! Do you mind me asking what paint colors you used for your exterior?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great print. I love the clean lines of the geometric print against the rustic country look. The orange is really fresh too, great for summer. Or fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!