18 May, 2010

The Eyes Have It!



Remember all this stuff? And this too?
Well, the time is here to pack it up and drive the 600 miles or so to help the young lady (daughter #3) that this beautiful eye belongs to move into her first apartment!! She's spending the summer at school because she is doing a research internship.

I'm bringing the camera and tools and linens and window treatments.  I'm hoping in 2 1/2 days we can work magic...maybe that's asking a bit much, but we'll see.  I'll post all about it next week. 
I'm bringing this drawing also.  I drew this a year or two ago after not drawing for about 25 years or so.  You know, kids, a house with kids, kids' school things, kids' sports things, college applications, weddings....oh yeah, let's not forget my business.
So I think I'll start playing around with the pencils and charcoal and paints again.  I didn't know how much I missed that part of my creativity.
ann marie




1 comment:

  1. Good for you for going back to a hobby that makes you happy! Check out my blog when you have a chance. I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://happybabydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!