21 September, 2013

Master Bath Tiling, Tiling and More Tiling...

  Master Bath...I love you
I love this 20" floor tile.
It looks like gray marble.
Plan A was to set it diagonally...
then I had my head examined and decided on...
Plan B...set them as squares...
we decided on the KISS method.
 
 
 
Who needs to go to the gym when you have the pleasure of setting these babies!
 
 
 
We hired a tile guy to handle the shower area.
It's been waterproofed...
 
 
 
 
a concrete floor...two layers...more waterproofing
 
 
our seating area...
 
 
I chose to tile the rest of our bath myself...
it's not perfect, but I think it looks really good...
 
 
 
 
 
I know...lots of pictures...lots of tile...
 
 
 
I'm using white grout in here...
it's very forgiving :)
 
 
Kitchen tile details next...
and countertops...
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Now we just have to take care of the moat we have in the backyard...
 
 
 
 
 
It's all looking good though :)
 
ann marie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. The bathroom looks amazing! You've really done a nice job. I love the double vanities with the double mirrors and three sconces. And it all looks so huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne Marie! Thanks for sharing at Modern Cottage Mondays at Curate by Carrie Corson! Your bathroom is going to be beautiful! Love your vanities. We actually have the same one:) We just did a year long renovation of our cottage home. - Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!