19 August, 2013

Progress

 
I'm just about done painting the exterior.
I'll take care of the really high painting when someone is home...
just in case.


 
We now have another one of these...
necessary here in Texas.
 
 
The ductwork looks like an alien sculpture.
That's OK though...it'll be bringing all that cool air to where it needs to be...
and on those 7 or 8 days of Winter, the air will be warm ;)
 

The doors are here.
They are two panel doors that somewhat match the original doors.
You really can't see the old doors when you're in the new section.
 
 
Here's all the bathroom tile and also my beveled subway tile
that will be used on the kitchen backsplash.
 
 
 
Tomorrow will see insulation going in.
Wednesday and Thursday will be sheet rock and texturing.
Then my fun starts...
Kitchen Cabinet installation...
Painting...
Bathroom tiling...
Kitchen, Hall, Powder Room tiling...
Laundry Room/Mudroom Cabinets, Beadboard and Countertop...
 
I think I'll be busy for a little while.
 
ann marie
 

 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Your house looks great. You are brave to paint the outside. I can't wait to see your other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun seeing it from this end but I know it is a lot of work on your side of it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you're doing the outside painting yourself. I'm going to do the same. It's a huge money saver.

    It starts to get fun when the sheetrock goes up and you see the new spaces take shape. Looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's coming right along and looking so good. It's going to look great when you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving such a wonderful post on subway bathroom tiles Parker. Your bathroom remodeling works are very impressive and good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!